This year (2020), our Annual Business Meeting is virtual!* We will see you on Monday, June 15, 3-4:30pm (EST). ETOM Board Representatives and interested members can register (above) to receive a Zoom link and password to attend.
Note: This event will be recorded if you can’t attend.
Our agenda will include:
- Executive Board Election Results
- Annual Financial Report
- Member Institution Updates (by Designated Rep)**
- Fall Conference Update
* Don’t worry! We will have a campfire.
** Due to the large number of members, reps will be asked to submit a written update before the meeting.
Each year, we elect new Trustees to the ETOM Executive Board. The results are announced at the Annual Business Meeting. Here are the nominees:
- Margaret Bourcier, Manager – Office of eLearning, University and Workplace Partnerships, Mott Community College (current Treasurer and President Elect)
- Dr. Terri Gustafson, Director, Educational Technology, Northwestern Michigan College
- Jon Hoerauf, MA, Instructional Design Specialist, Delta College
- Catherine (Cathy) J. McCollum, Director of Online Learning, Graduate & Extended Programs, WMU-Cooley
- Stacy Whiddon, Dean of Distance Learning and Faculty Development, Schoolcraft College (current Trustee and Past President)
- Marisa Wier, Associate Dean of Online and Distance Learning, Mid Michigan College (current Trustee)
Ballots will be sent to Board Representatives from current Member Institutions, Voting will end at 11:59 pm (EST) on Sunday, June 14. Here are the ETOM Trustee Nominee Bios for 2020.